Digital Senior Account Manager - Data-Driven Digital Healthcare Agency – London/Hybrid – c£45K DOE
The leading data-driven digital omnichannel marketing agency, part of a global network is seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team working with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies to deliver bespoke marketing strategies.
A boutique agency that sits within a global network of highly successful creative, advertising, digital, consumer and marketing agencies offering a close-knit team and enviable resources at your fingertips. They are seeking a Digital Senior Account Manager to join their growing Client Services Team.
- Data-driven digital agency working at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution
- Close-knit team within a wider global network offers a ‘best of both’ feel
- A knowledgeable and motivated senior leadership team offering unrivalled training and development
- Hybrid working to suit your needs with state-of-the-art modern offices in Central London
As a Digital Senior Account Manager, you will take the lead on a range of client accounts overseeing all project activities ranging from strategic oversight to day-to-day management of tactics (based on the specific needs for each account)
- Work closely with clients to develop engaging omnichannel campaigns that exceed expectations
- Ensure optimal financial management of each account and ensure projects run within agreed timelines
- Monitor forecast and plan in conjunction with Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure business objectives are met, on time and within budget
- In-depth understanding of the relevant ABPI and NICE policies and processes in the UK and equivalent across Europe and processes that impact digital or Omnichannel
- Support the development and training of Account Executives and Account Managers
To be successful for this Digital Senior Account Manager position you will have a real passion for digital marketing and a keen interest in producing digitally innovative and creative marketing solutions:
- Experience of/interest in digital/omnichannel pharmaceutical marketing and new technologies
- Experience working within a healthcare communication agency setting with a digital focus
- Strong understanding of the healthcare environment and target audience
- Approachable hands-on manager, trainer and delegator with strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Financial acumen
- The ability to distil complex information and produce simple, compelling briefs
- Ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
What should you do next?
This Digital Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this role further or to find out about other Digital jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.