Digital Strategy Director - Data-Driven Digital Healthcare Agency – London/Hybrid – c£75K DOE
A forerunner in digital innovation and data-driven omnichannel marketing, this well-established and successful agency part of a global network partners with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies to deliver bespoke marketing strategies.
A boutique agency that sits within a global network of highly successful creative, advertising, digital, consumer and marketing agencies offering a close-knit team and enviable resources at your fingertips. They are seeking an experienced Digital Strategy Director to join their growing team.
- Data-driven digital agency working at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution
- Close-knit team within a wider global network offers a ‘best of both’ feel
- A knowledgeable and motivated senior leadership team offering unrivalled training and development
- Hybrid working to suit your needs with state-of-the-art modern offices in Central London
As a Digital Strategy Director you will work closely with the senior leadership team to deliver hard-hitting and meaningful campaigns for your clients that utilises specific data and analytics to produce bespoke and tailor-made results. You will:
- Bring your knowledge and passion for digital marketing strategies to help produce innovative and engaging campaigns for a wide portfolio of pharma clients
- Working alongside the senior leadership team develop meaningful omnichannel campaign strategies
- Work closely with the client services, project management and tech team to ensure results exceed clients’ expectations
- Encourage creative approaches that push clients out of their comfort zones to produce awesome results
To be suitable for this Digital Strategy Director position it is crucial that you have solid digital strategy experience gained within an agency setting. You will ideally have healthcare experience but you could come from a different industry as long as you are passionate about health.
- Strategic digital marketing experience gained within an agency setting is a must
- Healthcare communications experience would be advantageous but other sectors are of interest
- You will be a Digital Strategist rather than a Brand Planner with a passion for new technology and data
- You will be enthusiastic about data and how analytics can produce meaningful results
What should you do next?
This Digital Strategy Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to combine a passion for digital innovation within a close-knit and hugely successful team. To discuss this Digital Strategy Director role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.