Business Director (Healthcare PR) – Independent Healthcare Communications Consultancy – Central London + Remote Working – c£100K DOE + Benefits
This independent Healthcare PR Agency have experienced a fantastic period of growth and are seeking an experienced Director to join their senior leadership team to promote their ongoing growth through strategy and team development.
This boutique award-winning independent healthcare communications consultancy does things differently…they provide knowledgeable, agile, and dedicated communications support to their varied client base which includes some of the biggest names in pharma and healthcare. They are seeking a passionate and experienced Business Director to join their senior leadership team. In return you will receive:
- A close-knit and well-established team with a collaborative approach and flat structure
- Generous starting salary and flexible benefits package to suit your priorities
- An emphasis on work-life balance in an industry known for its pace and pressure
- The chance to make your mark and help develop and nurture a team under your direction
- A varied portfolio of exciting UK pharma clients covering corporate comms, disease awareness, brand strategy, advocacy, and digital comms
As Business Director you will take the lead on a variety of pharmaceutical accounts and support the team to oversee projects and lend guidance and support. Working predominantly within Oncology and Rare Disease you will act as a client lead to deliver a range of projects for UK pharma clients covering corporate comms, disease awareness, brand strategy, advocacy, and digital comms:
- Mentor and support a well-established client services team
- Support the senior leadership team with the day-to-day running of accounts
- Oversee and provide guidance for a varied range of projects within corporate comms, brand awareness, digital communications, and advocacy
- Handling and resolving client queries and issues
- Contributing to business and agency growth through proactive business development
To be suitable for this Business Director opportunity you should be an experienced Healthcare PR professional working at an Associate Director level looking to step up, or working as a Business Director and looking to join a close-knit agency in a position where you can make your mark. You will accustomed to leading on pharmaceutical accounts and have an in-depth understanding of the industry:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Experience working as an Associate Director or Business Director within a Healthcare PR agency
- Degree educated – all manner of subject areas considered from creative/journalism/PR
What should you do next?
This Business Director vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking, and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.