Director, Customer Strategy – Medical Communication – New business strategy and solution innovation – £Great salary and benefits - Remote
Director, Customer Strategy – Medical Communications; Global CRO – Drive new business and client acquisition, develop tailored and innovative solutions, and manage the sales process from proposal to close. Great salary and benefits on offer and the role can be worked remotely or from the office in West London.
Global business delivering world class solutions.
- Innovator in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Flat management structure focusing on individual skills and nurturing talent
- Very impressive showcase of work that pushes boundaries and attracts lots of repeat and new business
- Employees actively encouraged to be creative which elicits the best ideas for their clients
- Comprehensive benefits package including 15% bonus, private healthcare, private dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life assurance, contributory pension to 10% plus various flexible benefits you can opt in to.
- Global Medical Communications team of 350 people across the UK, US, India and China.
The Director of Customer Strategy will drive growth and innovation within the Medical Communications function, serving as client relationship lead and strategic partner for prospective clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ organisation, pipeline, target therapy areas and anticipated needs then provide specific and tailored solutions to achieve their objectives.
- Work with the commercial teams to develop and expand new business opportunities
- Support the account management team to identify and realize organic business growth opportunities.
- Coach colleagues on techniques needed to build relationships and close sales
- Proactively develop and suggest innovation to meet evolving market and client needs
- Lead the entire sales process from RFI / proposal development and sales development, through the completion of contractual documents, through to hand-over to project team, transferring knowledge in client needs and expectation.
A seasoned medical communications professional with business development acumen and an in depth knowledge of, and interest in the evolving pharmaceutical and biotech marketplace.
- Team player with outstanding inter-personal, negotiation, and organizational skills, able to maintain a positive, results-oriented work environment.
- Proven ability to acquire new clients, secure new business, and prepare business plans and strategies
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management, both internal and within the client business.
- Able to successfully leverage and lead internal resources across organisational boundaries and geographies to meet client needs.
What should you do next?
This Director of Customer Strategy role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to drive new business strategy and solution innovation with both existing and new clients. To discuss this Director of Customer Strategy role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.