Director – Market Access (Payer Value Propositions, Value Dossiers) – Established Global Healthcare Value Agency – Cheshire or London with hybrid working - £competitive salary, pension, healthcare, life insurance, free onsite gym (Cheshire) and up to 28 days A/L + BH.
If you’re an experienced Market Access Associate Director, ready to take a step up into a Director position then look no further! I’m recruiting a Market Access Director to join a market leader in Healthcare Values Agency. The role is permanent and can be based in either Cheshire or London (with hybrid working).
My client is an industry leader in global healthcare value proposition, value dossiers and associated economic modelling and data analysis.
- Established over 25 years ago with offices in Cheshire and London
- Expert leaders in Value Insight & Communication, Health Economics, and Pricing & Reimbursement
- Their work spans over multiple therapy areas
- Hugely supportive management team who are keen to grow and develop their employees
The Director – Market Access (Payer Value Propositions, Value Dossiers) is responsible for;
- Take the lead on assigned projects, being the senior point of contact for clients, mentoring and guiding the project team to ensure client objectives are met
- Providing final strategic review of deliverables to ensure they’re met
- Identifying, driving and assessing new business opportunities, leading the development of proposals, and building relationships with clients
- Lead and manage a small team
To apply for this role as Director – Market Access (Payer Value Propositions, Value Dossiers) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Degree educated in a relevant area (essential)
- At least 7 years’ experience in Market Access roles within an agency/consultancy
- Strong experience in taking the lead on projects relating to Payer Value Propositions, Value Dossiers/Comms, Health Economics, to name a few.
- BD experience
- Client facing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What should you do next?
This Director – Market Access (Payer Value Propositions, Value Dossiers) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a hugely supportive, industry leading RWE company. To discuss this Director – Market Access (Payer Value Propositions, Value Dossiers) role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.