Director of Digital Engagement (Healthcare Comms) – Global Clinical Research Organisation – UK-Remote – highly competitive package!
This hugely successful, global organisation is seeking an experienced Digital Transformation Specialist to join its growing Healthcare Communications Division to work alongside its leading pharmaceutical clients to develop and implement effective digital solutions!
My client is a global organisation that works alongside the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device organisations in the development and commercialisation of new medical products and therapies. They are seeking a Director of Digital Engagement to help navigate their clients’ virtual needs:
- Helped develop 95% of the top 200 best-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market
- Large Medical communications team of approximately 300 people
- Provides full Medical Communications services from Publication Planning & Scientific Content, promotional materials, Interactive & Digital Media, Medical Expert Activities, Advisory Boards and Consultancy Meetings as well as Educational Slide Decks
- Generous salary and benefits package that matches the most generous pharma organisation
As Director of Digital Engagement on the Medical Communications team of this global CRO, you will lead the development of innovative and effective digital offerings and novel solutions for their pharmaceutical clients:
- Provide Digital and Creative strategy excellence across clinical communications, creative studio, digital media, exhibitions, studio, and production
- Develop and implement a long-term vision and growth strategy for the department
- Use your knowledge of digital solutions, audiences, channels, and communications strategy in the development, implementation, and delivery of communication plans according to clients’ needs
- Develop detailed business plans and sales strategies. Actively prospect and leverage opportunities for Digital Engagement with other business units across the business
- Leadership and management of the team: recruitment, coaching, mentoring, progression planning
- Management and oversight of financial metrics to achieve P&L targets
To be successful in this Director of Digital Engagement role, you will come from Healthcare Communications with an in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape including technical expertise as well as upcoming trends. You will have a solid understanding of digital Medical Communications/Healthcare Advertising offerings, processes, clients, and the healthcare industry.
- Proven success in account management and client relationship building
- Comfortable working in a corporate environment at Senior Manager level or above
- Line management of a team of 5 or more people, providing motivational leadership
- Strategic thinking and implementation. Solutions focused
- Strong customer focus. Creative, resourceful, and proactive
What should you do next?
This Director of Digital Engagement role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a global team focusing on the development of innovative and effective digital offerings to the pharmaceutical industry. To discuss further, please submit your current CV and I look forward to hearing from you!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.