Director of Educational Development - Online Medical Education - Remote in Europe - €competitive salary
Director of Medical Education: Global Online Medical Education: Person to be based in Europe. Responsible for generating supporting grants from the pharmaceutical industry to drive projects to this Medical Education provider, who then create high-impact educational content that will affect real clinical practice quickly.
An opportunity to be one of the initial members of a new medical education business unit who provide high-quality online medical education to support improved patient care delivery in Europe.
- Newly created business unit within a wider, long established, market leading company
- Combine their global audience of validated physicians with experience in content development and technological prowess to create educational content that makes a real difference in patient care.
- Collaborating with your network of global medical teams and medical affairs stakeholders in the EU
- Work closely with the other senior member of the business unit
This is a sales focused, grant generation role, driving growth whilst being part of improving clinical practice and patient care in Europe
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships to drive projects to the medical education unit.
- Engage with clients at enterprise level
- Demonstrate and exhibit company capabilities and facilitate creative solutions
- Generate grants and achieve grant targets from the healthcare industry by proposing targeted educational solutions
- Apply for open RFPs for relevant educational programs
- Introduce the business to the industry and promote educational initiatives through methods of cold calling, networking at industry events and other business development activities.
Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and contacts with the relevant pharma / medtech grant officers and medical affairs teams in Europe.
- Demonstrable results in business development / grant development for Medical Education
- Goal orientated and solution driven.
- Resilient and organised.
- Tenacity and an entrepreneurial spirit to drive new business – with support from senior team members.
What should you do next?
This Director of Educational Development role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a newly created business unit and drive growth whilst being part of improving clinical practice and patient care in Europe. To discuss this Director of Educational Development role further or to find out about other Medical Education jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.