Director of Project Management – Research Organisation Primarily Run by Researchers – London – Up to £75k
This is not only one of the world’s largest research organisations - they are also the only one primarily managed by researchers. They offer:
- The opportunity to work with key decision-makers and subject-matter experts in prestigious life science client companies.
- The entrepreneurial spirit of a small boutique is uniquely combined with the resources of a large global agency.
- A commitment to constantly improve processes and challenge the norm.
- A diverse and inclusive culture which fosters innovation.
The Healthcare Custom Projects team is looking for a passionate senior project manager that has experience in managing a large team of project managers and operational colleagues. The role will include:
- Coaching, guiding and leading a growing team of PMs (45 people +).
- Supporting the growth and structural development across the service line.
- Putting the client first and bringing their perspective to everything you do from pitch stages to delivery.
- Acting as a source of support for the Head of Custom team by actively contributing ideas and preparing team content and more.
- Driving financial performance
- Developing partner relations by supporting PM Proposal Leads, improving supplier network, and ensuring regular dialogue with suppliers
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- A passion for people development across multiple levels and the ability to create opportunities
- Demonstrates expertise in leading larger teams of project managers, having expert knowledge, and being a ‘go-to’ person
- An advocate for change and evolution with a desire to continually make improvements
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills in healthcare market research project management and experience with mixed methods at a multi-level market
- Excellent communication skills, methodical & organised, and commercially astute
What should you do next?
This Director of PMs role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead our client’s PM team. To discuss this Director of PMs role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.