EAP Project Manager – Pharma – London (Fully Home Based) – To £60k plus Benefits package
Our client is a service business that supports the Pharma sector with critical requirement for pharmaceutical products in the market.
- Offices in the UK and Europe as well as developing markets from the office in the US.
- Providing access to Pharma products not always available on the market.
- Growing organisation with real development plans globally.
This growing business are looking for a Project Manager for the WEP Expanded Access Program. The (EAP) Project Manager is responsible for the setup, implementation, and management of individual Expanded Access Programs across the business.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of projects, while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Contribute and lead the initial setup and design of EAP projects.
- Exhibit strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the business and with the client base.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and all deliverables.
- Work to current GMP/GDP guidelines and within the company framework of its QMS.
As a Project Manager leading one of our Expanded Access Programs (EAPs), you will be at the forefront of the company’s efforts to provide life-saving treatments to patients. You will be able to demonstrate -
- Previous experience in a PM or a Co-Ordinator role with 18 months experience in the delivery of EAP’s or equivalent.
- Good external stakeholder management skill set.
- The ability to work closely with the internal teams across all aspects of the business.
- A proven track record of experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for an EAP Project Manager is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this EAP Project Manager role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.