Editorial Assistant/ Editor - Medical Communications - London - £24k - £32k DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Are you seeking your next medical editing role that offers a greater work-life balance by working 4 days a week? This Multi-award-winning medical communications agency is looking for an Editor/ Editorial Assistant to join their London- based team.
This small and collaborative agency focus on delivering medical communications to aid both healthcare professionals and clients.
- Multi-award-winning including UK Best Workplaces and Excellence in Wellbeing
- Operate on a 4 day work week (hybrid model- 2 days in the office and 2 days working from home)
- Flexible working hours/ days
- Focus on personal development and training
- Great benefits such as discretionary bonus, breakfast, and snacks daily, social events, eye tests, pension, employee-owned, etc
- Great working environment and location (easily accessible)
The successful candidate will be editing a range of materials across several therapy areas including training materials, slide kits, website content, digital materials, transcriptions, conference abstracts/posters, outputs of advisory boards and scientific symposia, and manuscripts; abstract, poster, and manuscript styling to congress and journal specifications; dummy submissions and preparation.
- Reviewing, copy editing, and production for different projects
- Ensure quality assurance across all written materials
- Work collaboratively with the wider team (writers, artists, etc)
- Act as a key source of knowledge and expertise, in relation to editing and quality control, for the wider teams
- Reference management and journal research
- Effectively manage each assigned project in line with the brief, budget, and timelines
- Liaise with clients and outside contractors and attend meetings, when needed
- Mentor and train junior editors where appropriate
To apply for this Editor/ Editorial Assistant role you will need to have the following:
- Minimum of 1-year editing experience within a med comms agency
- Can commit to being in the office 2 days a week (permitting restrictions)
- Professional and organised
- Able to meet deadlines
- Great communication and eye for detail
What should you do next?
This Editorial Assistant/Editor role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join an award-winning company, work on a range of projects and enhance your career. To discuss this Editorial Assistant/ Editor role further or to find out about other Medical Editor jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.