Editorial Assistant/Proofer - Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridge - £Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits
Join a highly successful and award-winning creative healthcare communications agency that aims to improve people’s lives by supporting patients and healthcare professionals. You will be joining a close-knit and hard-working team that work for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical clients. This medical communications agency covers a whole range of areas including campaign strategy, internal comms, congress engagement and clinical trial support.
This agency is known for their patient-centric, quality over quantity approach and have a reputation for producing engaging, insightful and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist.
- At this agency, you will get the opportunity to work with a range of clients, from local healthcare charities to global market leaders.
- This independent agency really does value employee well-being, they have a famous “no long hours” policy, and encourage flexible working.
- This agency puts a huge value on continued professional development. Each employee has monthly reviews with their manager and gets at least 24 hours of training a year.
- This agency is renowned for its beautiful offices in the countryside just outside Cambridge with numerous amenities nearby.
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations.
In this role, you will be proofing, editing and writing documents including advertising and marketing campaigns, patient and clinical trial materials, films, speaker presentations, training materials, digital detail aids and websites over a range of therapy areas.
- Writing and developing editorial projects to meet and exceed client objectives, expectations, quality, scientific integrity and timeliness
- QC of materials and ensuring quality control processes are stuck to
- Setting and maintaining standards of language, style and layout
- Ensure all materials are correctly formatted with no typographical or grammatical errors
- Planning and organising projects
- Adhering to clients sign off processes such as Veeva PromoMats
- Timely completion of timesheets and expenses
For this Editorial Assistant/Proofer we are looking for someone with editing experience in a healthcare setting to join and support this award-winning team.
- At least one years’ commercial experience within an agency (med comms/ healthcare)
- Degree level or higher in Life Sciences
- Excellent editorial and proofing skills with the ability to adapt content and style dependant on the audience
- Good presentation skills/Excellent communication, interpersonal
- and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and adherence to healthcare compliance laws
- and guidelines (desirable)
- Adept at setting best practice working processes
- Strong organisational and time-management capabilities
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
What should you do next?
This role Editorial Assistant/Proofer is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join an award-winning team and enhance your career. To discuss this Editorial Assistant/Proofer role further or to find out about other Medical Editor jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.