Editorial Team Lead – Medical Communications Agency – Macclesfield, UK, or home based, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
As there are vacancies within three teams, you will have three options to choose between with just one application.
Offering unlimited scope for exposure to world leading projects across events, digital and publications, and career progression way beyond Editorial Team Lead, this industry leading agency boast:
- 24 out of the top 25 pharma companies are clients
- Teams are supported by the UK’s largest med comms studio
- Specialist learning and development division (courses, lunch & learns, workshops etc.)
- Not-for-profit campaigns
- Industry leading benefits package: bonus (up to 10%), season ticket loans, Health Shield Cash Plan, income protection (75%), enhanced sick pay, retail & restaurant discount scheme, 25 days annual leave rising to 28
This truly global medical communications agency have three fantastic opportunities for experienced Editorial Team Leaders:
- 1 – Part of a team of 20, you will lead a team of writers and editors, the main therapy area being oncology with across other TAs too, you will be in a more strategic and operational role rather than hands on delivery.
- 2 – Part of a team of 90, work across patient engagement, digital, medical affairs, marketing materials and not-for-profit campaigns within oncology, respiratory, rare diseases and more.
- 3 – Working across a wide range of deliverables including publications and medical devises, in TAs such as immunology, rheumatology, neuroscience and more.
- Responsibilities across all teams include long-term resource planning, staff development and training, performance management and succession planning.
- Providing account leadership, you will also provide therapeutic area consultancy advice, lead client discussions, and ensure deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
To be considered for this Editorial Team Lead role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive medical writing experience
- People management or team leadership experience including mentoring and developing writers
- Medical communications agency experience
- Life sciences degree, MSc or PhD preferred
What should you do next?
This Editorial Team Lead vacancy is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to really excel your career working for an exceptional company.
To discuss this Editorial Team Lead job further or to find out about other scientific team lead jobs or medical communications jobs, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.