EMEA Product Manager – Global Pharma Company – UK/Europe - £70k - £90k
This excellent role sits with the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, who are committed to using their reach and size for good. They are a Global Pharma Company who are continuously expanding their client base, opening huge opportunities for you to work across multiple projects and boost your career.
- Multiple opportunities to progress and develop career
- Focus on the patients and changing lives, as well as their people
- Excellent benefit package and salary
The EMEA Product Manager role will involve:
- Helping to co-create the EMEA brand marketing strategy ensuring alignment to global branding and OpCos needs
- Developing marketing material with clear customer-ready brand messages
- Implementing and monitoring systems and metrics, tactics and channel effectiveness for co-created marketing campaigns and materials
- Continuously looking for synergies and sharing best practices across Operating Companies (OpCos) to increase effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities and campaigns
- Analysing feedback from OpCos gathered to identify opportunities and gaps within current plans to enable early insights and development of relevant marketing content.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following profile:
- Over 5 years’ experience within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Over 3 years’ experience within Marketing.
- Experience working with vaccines.
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree.
- Ability to build strong networks in- and outside of company.
- Prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors is required.
What should you do next?
This EMEA Product Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to apply your extensive existing skillset to help make a difference! To discuss this EMEA Product Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.