Engagement & Training Manager – Launch Excellence Agency – Remote – £65k - £70k DoE
I am recruiting for an immediate requirement for an Engagement & Training Manager to help support a bright and vibrant global launch excellence agency. They have an impressive number of global clients that renew or extend their contracts due to the hugely positive impacts they have on global product launch success.
Working as an Engagement & Training Manager, your role will involve:
- Defining the Ignite engagement strategy, developing the content and continuous training programmes to ensure sustainable engagement across all client / customer types.
- Developing an onboarding and continuous engagement program & delivering the necessary internal training for internal users.
- Full responsibility to manage and grow the business within specific customer accounts, including statement of work creation and execution through to P&L reporting for the accounts and providing a business plan for your area of responsibility, proactively meeting, and managing deadlines and budgets. Identifying opportunities to expand our offering across the ecosystem.
- Identifying areas for improvement, barriers to engagement and opportunities for growth through the creation of a user group and market research to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement
To be considered for this Engagement & Training Manager role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Held an educator role at Manager level that involved teaching / training adults.
- Experience of building a company product engagement strategy, creating training programmes and materials to address specific business objectives and delivering training sessions
- Experience of managing training contracts with client organisations
- Experience of working within a compliance/ regulatory framework and organisational procedures
- Experience of running customer research, focus groups and generating insights that define customer needs.
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical business - the full value chain, operating models and different launch architypes
- Good questioning, critical thinking, entrepreneurial mindset and project management skills as well as the ability to use Microsoft office suite
What should you do next?
This Engagement & Training Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Engagement & Training Manager role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.