Entry-Level Account Executive – Healthcare PR – Award-Winning Agency – Central London £DOE
Based in fantastic state-of-the-art offices in Central London this award-winning agency believes in providing the highest quality of service to their clients and producing the best work/life balance for their team. This entry-level Account Executive vacancy is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to secure the first step in a rewarding long-term role.
You will be provided:
- A supportive and hardworking team of clinical experts
- The chance to make the lives of patients better through innovative clinical research
- Structured career progression and long-term support to realise your potential
As an Account Executive, you will be working with leading pharmaceutical and healthcare clients to coordinate their media relations by writing and selling press releases, and articles, running social media campaigns and monitoring analytics and reports. Working predominantly within Oncology and Rare Disease you will be supporting ground-breaking healthcare innovation through media presence and support.
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Handle clients’ social media accounts such as their Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page
- Deliver analytics reports on social media, reporting on traffic, engagement and follower figures
To be suitable for this entry-level Account Executive opportunity you need to have above all else a keen interest in healthcare PR. You might have carried out a work placement, know someone who works in the industry or attended conferences/networking events to find out more.
- Degree educated – all manner of subject areas considered from life sciences/creative/journalism/PR
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
What should you do next?
This entry-level Account Executive vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.