Entry-Level Editor / Proofreader – Healthcare Communications – Cambridge / Remote - £30k DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to join a boutique Healthcare Advertising agency. This is a great opportunity to join a leading agency within the Healthcare Communications industry with limitless possibilities for growth and promotion.
This agency combines extensive scientific evidence, strong design methodology and real-world strategy to generate truly tangible results across the healthcare, pharmaceutical and charity sector. They apply the principles of Emotional Intelligence to guide their campaigns and to build meaningful and impactful connections with audiences.
This agency is strongly unique in their focus on training, development & staff retention. They have won awards for their training and development schemes which start day 1 with a comprehensive induction & personal development plans.
To be suitable for this Editor opportunity you should have either a degree or a background in communications or healthcare. As well as a clear strong interest in healthcare communications.
Previous experience within an agency is ideal but not essential.
- Degree educated ideally in a field such as Life Science, Media, English or History
- Creative flair and/or an eye for detail
- Keen interest in creative advertising
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages
This Editor opportunity involves supporting the writing team by proofreading, writing, and editing documents. You will work on a range of projects focused on advertising and marketing campaigns.
You will also work on materials including patient and clinical trial materials, films, speaker presentations, training materials, digital detail aids and websites.
- Writing and editing copy to ensure high quality within the team.
- Consistently produce high quality work that is in line with client’s objectives
- Proofing and checking the accuracy of both internal and external materials
- Ensuring consistent quality matched to quality protocols
- The planning and organisation of projects
- Use of the Veeva Promomats software
- Timely completion of timesheets and expenses
What should you do next?
This Editor vacancy is the first step into an extensive, secure career with strong growth & career progression. Start today within the Healthcare Communications field.
If this role is right for you then don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
I will be happy to run through everything in full detail.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.