Epidemiologist – Consultancy – London/Hybrid – Competitive Salary
- Has a diverse client portfolio covering a range of diseases.
- Access to varying real-world data sources and analytic methodologies.
- Collaborative working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent training and development.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Real opportunity to gain exposure to different specialities.
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy.
- Extensive benefits packages.
Your role as an Epidemiologist would include.
- Provide supervision and line management of team members, in particular, lead and delegate tasks to fulfill day-to-day deliverables of the team.
- Serve as a methodological expert to provide guidance to colleagues and client teams.
- Contribute to the scoping of research projects, including conceptualization, specifications, and code lists, to translate client needs into clear deliverables.
As an Epidemiologist, our client is looking for:
- Postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in Epidemiology, Public Health, or a related discipline
- Experience in health data analysis (2+ years for senior-level and 4+ years for lead / principal level)
- Knowledge and experience in using varying statistical analysis methodologies (for all levels other than entry-level)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly in client-facing contexts
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.