Ethics & Compliance Business Partner (15-month contract) – Pharma – South East - £60k plus excellent benefits
Our client an international pharma business based in the South East have an urgent need for an Ethics and Compliance Business Partner to join the business.
Are a leading international pharma company that develops innovative healthcare solutions.
This experienced Ethics and Compliance Business Partner will provide advice and guidance to the Pharma business in the UK.
- Lead and deliver compliance activities for the pharma business.
- Reviewing, monitoring and adapting processes to ensure continuation and to meet the changing needs of the business but also remain compliant.
- Support the implementation of an effective Compliance Governance Framework for pharma
- Support other BI entities who engage with healthcare professionals from the business
We believe the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a good understanding as well as having a solution-oriented attitude.
- Experience of working in a compliance-related function, preferably in pharma.
- Significant experience in healthcare compliance with demonstrable expertise in applying all relevant Practice
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for an Ethics and Compliance Business Partner role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Ethics & Compliance Business Partner role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.