Ethics & Compliance Manager – International Pharma Manufacturer – Slough – To £80k with Excellent Benefits
A leading international biopharma company specialising in oncology and associated rare disease treatment.
- A true global biopharma company focused on innovation and specialty care.
- Continually innovating to drive positive change for their patients.
Ethical and compliant decision-making and conduct is at the heart of this business. This newly created role will drive and create a sustainable and strong ethical culture to advance personal ownership and accountability across the organisation. You will as a result,
- Drive the evolution and enhancement of the Business Ethics program for the UK and Ireland business operation.
- Act as ABPI point of contact for stakeholders across our operation.
- Work closely in collaboration with key stake holders and leadership to engage positively across all areas of the business.
- Understand the business need and key developments.
- Identify and mitigate areas of risk to ensure ethical compliance.
- Guide ethical and compliant decision making.
- Implement and enhance the business ethics program with key documentation.
- Be an active member of the Global Ethics team across the wider business.
You will be looking for an opportunity to work cross functionally within the wider business and be capable of building relationships across all areas.
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record in a similar role from within a Pharma or related industry sector.
- Experience in an ABPI compliant role in the sector.
- Be looking to grow and develop in a true global business with diversity and inclusion at its heart.
- Will have a true vocation in developing a business ethically and ensuring that all areas grow in an appropriate manner.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for an Ethics & Compliance Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Ethics & Compliance Manager role further or to find out about other Pharma sector roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.