EU Regulatory Affairs Director – Oncology – Global Pharma – Remote (UK) with occasional travel to the Southeast - £negotiable with car allowance, 20% bonus, pension, healthcare
This is an excellent position for an accomplished Manager / Director to join a leading global pharmaceutical company, heading up their EU Oncology Regulatory team.
Covering multiple therapy areas, this pharmaceutical company is a global leader. With innovative biomanufacturing capabilities, excellent R&D, and an exciting pipeline, this is an exciting time to join this organisation.
- Global pharmaceutical client
- Exciting and innovative pipeline across multiple therapy areas
- World-class R&D and biomanufacturing capability
- Therapy areas covered include (but not limited to) Oncology, CV, Nephrology, Inflammation
The key responsibilities of this EU Regulatory Affairs Director – Oncology role include:
- Managing a team of approx. 5 Managers and Snr Managers within the Oncology team
- Provide management and leadership by advising and defining the development and execution of regulatory strategy on an EU basis
- Ensure appropriate regulatory input (including strategic impact) is provided into regulatory plans
- Provide strategic oversight to European Regulatory Leads in technical procedures including regional regulatory activities
To be considered for this EU Regulatory Affairs Director – Oncology role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- An exemplary track record in operating at Senior Manager level or above, managing complex regulatory strategies as well as directly managing a team
- Pharma regulatory affairs experience is required, ideally within complex molecules
- Experience working with Oncology products is highly desired
- EU experience is essential
What should you do next?
This EU Regulatory Affairs Director – Oncology role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global pharmaceutical company that are at the forefront of what they do.
To discuss this EU Regulatory Affairs Director – Oncology role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.