European Medical Education Strategy Director (IME / CME) - Global Medical Education Provider – European based - 100% remote - €Competitive
European Medical Education Strategy Director (IME / CME) – Being a Medical Director or Scientific Lead, you will utilise your scientific insights to grow the capabilities of physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare providers and make a positive impact on patients around the world.
Internationally recognised company that delivers evidence-based medical education to global healthcare professionals.
- Expertise in needs assessment, grant writing, content development, faculty selection, outcomes assessment, production and distribution of medical education.
- Design and produce materials for a variety of formats – (e-learning, video, live events and print)
- Measure the outcomes and impact of the education delivered.
- Therapy areas include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Haematology, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology and Rheumatology.
- Looking for European based candidates who will work 100% remotely with around 40% travel when safe to do so for project assignments.
As their European Medical Education Strategy Director on the IME education development team, you will have the opportunity to harness your scientific insights to grow the capabilities of healthcare providers and truly make an impact on patients around the globe.
- Develop relationships with external medical subject matter experts and be comfortable presenting in meetings to executive-level stakeholders and internationally recognized physician experts.
- Across therapy areas, you will serve as the single point of contact for the latest insights into important clinical issues, relevant literature, clinical practice guidelines, approved and pipeline therapeutic drugs/regimens/devices and key opinion leaders for the business development group.
- Lead the content and instructional strategy efforts to seek IME opportunities to create online and live education for HCP’s.
- Independently create materials including PowerPoint slides, documents, internal forms to support the development of IME grant proposals..
- Collaborate with colleagues to conceive and present IME plans that align with potential funding opportunities and current educational needs.
- Publish the results of the educational impact research for funded projects, including posters, presentations at key conferences and journal articles.
With a background as a Scientific Lead or Medical Director in the Medical Education industry or Pharma Medical Affairs team, you will be a creative problem solver always looking for ways to innovate in the field of medical education.
- Science guru who excels in their role as subject matter expert
- Current knowledge of the latest clinical patient management strategies and emerging therapies.
- Several years’ developing medical / clinical education as Scientific Lead or Medical Director in the Medical Education industry or pharmaceutical medical affairs team.
- Experience supporting business development efforts by aligning healthcare gaps with potential funding sources.
- Knowledge of IME and CME industry regulations and experience supporting IME / CME funding efforts.
- An advanced degree in life science (MD, Pharm.D, PhD, M.S.)
What should you do next?
This Medical Education Strategy Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to use and develop your scientific insights to education HCP’s and make a positive impact on patients around the globe. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.