Events Coordinator – Events - Medical Communications - London – 4 day week as standard (full time salary) & Bonus & Benefits
Are you seeking your next events coordinator role that offers a greater work-life balance by working 4 days a week? This Multi-award-winning medical communications agency is looking for a motivated and tenacious individual to join their London- based team.
This small and collaborative agency focus on delivering medical communications to aid both healthcare professionals and clients.
- Multi-award-winning including UK Best Workplaces and Excellence in Wellbeing
- Platinum accredited for investors in people
- Operate on a 4 day work week for a competitive full time salary
- Flexible working hours/ days
- Focus on personal development and training
- Great benefits such as discretionary bonus, breakfast, and snacks daily, social events, eye tests, pension, employee-owned, etc
- Great working environment and location (easily accessible)
- To assist the Account Manager in the running of client projects.
- Assist in taking briefs from the clients and contacting suppliers.
- Working cross functionally with the team on any tasks they need support with.
- Supporting in the delivery of exhibitions and events across the UK and Europe.
- Travel to events when deemed safe.
- Learning and progressing with the team.
- An established events coordinator or AE or SAE within congress and events or events management medical communications, healthcare advertising, event management, or healthcare PR.
- A science background is NOT essential.
- Must be motivated and keen to progress.
- Must be a great team player and enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in congress/events OR events management.
- Must have exceptional client services skills.
What should you do next?
This Events Coordinator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account/Senior Account Executive role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.