Facilitator – Supply, Logistics, and Distributions – Pharmaceutical Consultancy– Remote (UK) – £50k-£60K
This exciting opportunity to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the United Kingdom
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical expert consultancy who prides itself on:
- A well-established remote-working environment
- Being agile and resilient
- Conducting top industry research
The Facilitator – Supply, Logistics, and Distributions will be expected to:
- Encourage a collaborative environment
- Manage, support, and deliver projects
- Provided operational guidance
- Sustain positive relationships with external clients
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Experience balancing clients
- Strong Projected Management skills
- Driven and Passionate
- Naturally Collaborative
- Detailed and Organized
- Effective Communicator and Listener
What should you do next?
This Facilitator – Supply, Logistics, and Distributions role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to be a part of industry-leading research/project. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Q&A, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, and R&D jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are authorized to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.