Fieldwork Executive - Market Research and Consulting Agency - London - From £25k DoE
If you are starting out in market research fieldwork, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience carrying out projects for top clients in the pharmaceutical sector!
You will be joining the in-house fieldwork team in the largest independent healthcare market research agency in the world. They are a trusted name to the global pharmaceutical sector, delivering tailor-made solutions to industry issues. They offer:
- The opportunity to work on challenging, creative projects and the chance to work and live abroad
- Extensive learning and support to develop your career as a future industry leader
- Competitive salary and benefits package with salary reviews every 6 months
- A stunning London HQ with free gym, onsite cafe, and outdoor cinema
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
This role is perfect for recent graduates with some prior experience working with market research methodologies. As Fieldwork Executive you will be:
- Overseeing up to 7 research projects simultaneously
- Liaising with external suppliers and panel providers to confirm feasibility for proposal writers
- Working with project managers and fieldwork agencies daily to ensure projects are completed to time and budget
- Taking responsibility to source, negotiate, and monitor fieldwork costs
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Around 6 months experience in market research fieldwork management
- A highly organised and proactive approach
- Strong communication skills to liaise with a range of external suppliers
- Multi-tasking abilities whilst maintaining keen attention to detail
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed if you want to jumpstart your career in pharmaceutical market research fieldwork. To discuss this Fieldwork Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.