Fieldwork Executive - £24K - £26K – Global Market Research Consultancy - Southwest London
Our client is a leading Market Research company who partner with global pharmaceutical, biotech, and MedTech clients, providing a quality service using a mixture of innovative market research techniques. Our client offers fantastic training and development programmes, you will have the opportunity to work on several exciting and challenging projects.
Our client is looking for a Fieldwork Executive to join their growing team. Working across both qualitative and quantitative methods, you will be working on several projects across Pharma, MedTech, and Biotech clients.
As the Fieldwork Executive, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for overseeing 5 -7 projects at any one time.
- As the Fieldwork Executive, you will negotiate costs from external suppliers, providing quotes and confirming feasibility for proposals.
- You will be supporting Senior Fieldwork Executives on projects and offering any insight.
- Communicate regularly with Project Managers and Fieldwork Agencies to ensure that all fieldwork is completed on budget and to the set deadline.
Ideally, as a Fieldwork Executive, you will have:
- 1+ years’ experience.
- Pharma/Healthcare experience.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong team player, with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask.
What should you do next?
This Fieldwork Executive role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Research Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.