Fieldwork Executive – International Healthcare Consultancy – London - £24,000 - £28,000
Our client is an International Healthcare Consultancy, they are looking for a Fieldwork Executive to join their team. You will be joining an innovative research consultancy that delivers strategic market research projects to major healthcare and consumer clients.
- Highly consultative based approach
- Fantastic culture – virtual social events such as quizzes, coffee mornings, and wellness activities.
- They look to grow internally, providing ongoing training and support to help develop employees’ careers.
As the Fieldwork Executive, you will be working closely with the Senior Fieldwork Manager and will take responsibility for healthcare and consumer qualitative projects, ensuring they meet the client’s needs.
- You will work closely with the research team to understand project requirements.
- The Fieldwork Executive will be responsible for managing the recruitment process.
- You will create screener trackers for recruits, and you will also check screener trackers to ensure that quotas are being met.
- Managing the interview process, confirming, and booking interviews, handling any rescheduling.
- As the Fieldwork Executive, you will also be responsible for obtaining costs from a reliable network of international research partners.
As the Fieldwork Executive you must have:
- Strong understanding of the Fieldwork process.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Ideally a background in healthcare.
- Experience within Qualitative methods.
- Team player.
What should you do next?
This Fieldwork Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Fieldwork Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.