Fieldwork Manager - Leading Fieldwork Agency - London - Up to £35k DoE
Don't miss this opportunity to join a leading market research fieldwork agency, managing qual and quant projects for the healthcare industry!
This agency boasts the world’s largest proprietary provider panel of verified healthcare professionals, delivering high-quality research projects in over 70 markets. They offer:
- A commitment to transforming healthcare through industry-leading research
- The chance to manage global projects, working with healthcare professionals covering more than 130 therapy areas
- A truly collaborative culture which fosters constant growth and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
As Fieldwork Manager you will be leading fieldwork coordinators to control sampling for all Quant and Qual projects. Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring sample is achieved to match client expectations and company targets
- Working closely with project managers to create and improve sampling strategy
- Minimise panel attrition and support the growth and maintenance of the agency panel
- Train Fieldwork team members, motivating and appraising staff to ensure excellent team performance
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- At least 1 years' experience within market research
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with large amounts of data
- Excellent organisational skills to handle a variety of projects at once
- A flexible approach to working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What should you do next?
This fieldwork role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Fieldwork Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.