Fieldwork Research Executive – Healthcare Market Research Agency – Surrey / Home Working - £25k - £32k
An opportunity to join a world leading data and insights consultancy!
Our client is a leading expert in market research, brand, market access and stakeholder management within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. They offer:
- A highly consultative based approach
- A fantastic culture – virtual social events such as quizzes, pub get togethers, coffee mornings and wellness activities.
- Ongoing training and support to help develop employees’ careers and help you grow
As a Fieldwork Research Executive, you’ll be working as part of a team delivering high quality healthcare insights to a global client base. You’ll be involved in:
- Project management of all fieldwork-related operations including inputting into proposals
- Maintaining client relationships to generate repeat business by delivering excellent results
- Proactively assessing fieldwork progress to ensure valuable insights are delivered in a timely manner and within a managed budget
For this position as a Fieldwork Research Executive, the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in qualitative research
- A pharmaceutical/healthcare market research background
- Experience liaising with clients and working closely to client briefs
- Ability to prioritise tasks with minimal input
- Proactive approach
What should you do next?
This Fieldwork Research Executive role is one not to be missed! To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.