Full Stack Web Developer – Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridge, UK or home based, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
The ideal role for an experienced full stack web developer to make the role their own within a close-knit, supportive, creative agency environment.
Work for an agency who are as focused on their employees’ lives (they have awards to back this up!) as they are patients, with numerous initiatives to ensure a positive work life such as professional development, mental health, physical health, financial health and a genuine work-life balance.
- Thorough induction programme whether you are home or office based
- Monthly “be proud” meetings with your line management
- Be part of a strong Creative team, working collaboratively with the client services and content teams
- Employee benefits offered include private healthcare, free eye tests, annual flu jab, flexible working, and a no long hours policy
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be developing software solutions for a range of projects which provide support to patients and doctors, liaising with clients and the IT departments of large organisations.
This is a collaborative role where you will work as part of an experienced studio and technical team, plus alongside the client services and content teams too.
To be considered for this Full Stack Web Developer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Confidence in generating ideas with a focus on user experience
- Broad knowledge of software development for online and offline applications
- Experience as a point of contact for client / external stakeholders would be ideal
What should you do next?
This Full Stack Developer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a company who directly impact the lives of patients.
To discuss this Full Stack Developer role further or to find out about other Full Stack Developer jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.