GCP Audit Lead – International Healthcare Business – Hull – To £45k plus Bonus and Benefits
Our client, a large international consumer goods company with a key site based in Hull, East Yorkshire are looking for a GCP Audit Lead to join the business.
- Home to some of the best known brands in the UK
- Truly global business covering all corners of the world market.
- A true innovator in the industry with a long history of development and success.
This exciting opportunity will lead in the drive for excellence in GCP compliance at an international level across the health division of the business.
- Responsible for GCP compliance activities across the division
- Key stakeholder management to ensure quality compliance
- Provide GCP expertise to lead, train and develop where required.
- Some international travel to conduct audits when safe to do so.
We believe the successful candidate will lead in the commitment to ensure quality across everything we do.
- You will have a background in quality or assurance, ideally in a healthcare environment.
- Working autonomously, taking initiative and ownership for results.
- Key collaboration across the division to lead improvement.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a GCP Audit Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and word leading environment. To discuss this GCP Audit Lead role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.