Global Lead HEOR - Pharmaceutical Company – European Wide, Remote Working – Attractive Salary Package
This opportunity is the chance to join a growing global pharma company that specialises in producing products that diagnose and cure allergic disorders. As a result of demand, our client has recently developed a new division ‘MASA’ covering HEOR, Market Access, Real World Evidence, and Scientific Affairs, this will be the first hire underneath the new Director and a key part of this team moving forward.
A global pharmaceutical/biotech company but have the feeling of a close-knit, passionate team pulling together to reach shared goals
- Offices across Europe with working space in either Barcelona, Munich, or Milan however they would be more than happy for someone to work entirely remotely
- Excellent training and development programme
- Flat hierarchy, decisions made quickly
- Excellent base salary and extensive benefits package on offer
The day to day responsibilities of a Global Lead HEOR will include:
- Development of HEOR strategy to support wider Market Access approach
- Heading up HEOR and RWE studies including early economic models, the burden of illness, and steer the development/quality PRO instruments in clinical trials
- Conducting literature reviews
- Analysis of clinical trial data for cost-effectiveness models and reimbursement submissions
- Spotting gaps in RWE data, developing cross-functional evidence generation strategies for payers and reimbursement submissions
- The design of global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models for HTA submissions
- Developing manuscripts, presentations, slide decks, etc for HEOR and RWE communications
- Leading projects from conception to completion
- Continuing to grow your knowledge in relation to international public health policy and reimbursement environment
As a Global HEOR Lead, our client is looking for:
- First-hand experience with HEOR methodologies across all phases of the product life cycle
- Understanding of key drug development processes
- Experience of international markets- Particularly within HTA countries
- Knowledge and experience of allergy/immunotherapy areas would be ideal
- Confident communicator both with external and internal stakeholders
- Someone who is prepared to work outside of their job description when required for the betterment of the overall team
What should you do next?
This Global HEOR Lead role is one not to be missed! To discuss this fantastic position further or to find out about other jobs within Market Access, HEOR or Real World I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.