Global Medical Publications and Communications Manager - Rare Diseases- Pharma – Slough or Oxfordshire- Up to £60k DoE
Amazing opportunity for an experienced publication coordinator/ project manager seeking a step up or new challenge with a leading global pharma company. This role is focused on preforming publication strategy and scientific communication plans in order to bring scientific results to the medical community, patients and caregivers. This is a hybrid role working 3 days from either office.
A successful and growing pharmaceutical company that take a truly innovative approach with their work to improve the lives of patients all over the world.
- Global speciality driven pharmaceutical company
- Operate 3 major R&D centres located at the heart of leading science hubs in the UK, USA and France.
- Dynamic Group offers its 4000+ employees motivating challenges and a wealth of opportunities.
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Main therapy areas are uro-oncology, endocrinology and neurology.
This Global Medical Publications and Communications Manager role will focus around supporting the delivery of publication plans (Rare Diseases): congress abstracts, posters, presentations and manuscripts.
- Manage publications through review and approval, efficiently following up with outstanding reviewers/releasers as required
- Tracking progress from inception to publishing for assigned projects, and ensuring timelines are adhered to
- Ensure Good Publication Practices standards
- Manage relationships, negotiations, contracts and budgets with subcontractors
- Liaise with internal and external partners. Communicate with key stakeholders
- Prepare regular reports
- To identify and support training needs
- Support with congress activities
The ideal candidate will be someone with prior publications and project management experience within a pharma or agency environment, alongside this:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a publications/writing field and pharmaceutical/medical education environment
- Be in the office 3 times a week (required)
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- CMPP certified (desirable)
- Project management experience and publication planning experience
- Experience of working in a matrix team
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Great communication
- Ability to multitask and highly organised
- Excellent time management
- Works well with a team and independently
What should you do next?
This Global Medical Publications and Information Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading pharma company. To discuss this Global Medical Publications and Information Coordinator role further or to find out about other similar jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Otherwise, your application will not be progressed.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.