Global Regulatory Labelling Consultant – Global CRO – Remote (UK / EU only) - £competitive, bonus, benefits
This is an exciting time to join this market leading, global CRO based in the UK / EU. You’ll predominantly operate as regulatory labelling expert for one key client, on a global basis. You’ll act as the SME and specifically focus on driving the core labelling strategy and ensure that labelling documents are of high quality and compliant for the safe and effective use of their products.
A global, well known CRO are now recruiting for Global Regulatory Labelling Consultant to join their already well-established team. You’ll be working directly with one of their major biotech clients on an exciting pipeline of new products. Offering great training and development, this company has a huge interest in developing their employees to a high standard.
- Global CRO
- Working across exciting projects with one major client (global biopharma)
- Excellent career progression opportunities to Senior Manager, Associate Director and beyond
- Great training and development
Working on a number of exciting projects for one major biopharma client, the Global Regulatory Labelling Consultant will be responsible for;
- Oversee the creation and authoring of core labelling documents
- Creation and maintenance of core data sheets
- Oversee regional implementation and strategy
- Devise Core labelling support documentation and quality check the work of the group
- Maintain and manage labelling compliance
To apply for this role as Global Regulatory Labelling Consultant our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample regulatory labelling experience
- Experienced with core data sheets
- Global labelling
- Excellent project management
- Degree in life sciences
What should you do next?
This Global Regulatory Labelling Consultant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a highly successful team on some new and exciting products with one major biopharma client.
To discuss this Global Regulatory Labelling Consultant role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.