GMP Auditor – Pharma – Chippenham – To 65k plus and Benefits
This pharma organisation specialises in key areas, they are expanding operations to support public health in the UK. With an innovative culture that allows progression and development as a core component of its identity.
His key to verify and ensure the compliance and the correct application of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Medical Device Regulation (MDR). It requires a good knowledge of Research & Development processes with specific reference to GMP aspects of Investigation.
- Performing audits to CRO/CMO in charge of GMP manufacturing.
- Performing audits to Medical Device Providers
- Completion of audit reports
- Management of CAPA plans
- Finalisation of Quality agreements
- Write and review key operating procedures.
- To monitor the continuous updating process of key procedures to ensure agreement with regulations and internal procedures.
As an experienced auditor in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance/Auditing GMP you will also have expertise in Medical Devices areas.
- With specific experience in Research & Development environment with robust knowledge of GMP aspects of Audit Investigation.
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of GMP, Medical Device Regulation and ISO requirements.
- Knowledge of auditing and training technique.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a GMP Auditor is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this GMP Audit role further or to find out about other Quality jobs in Pharma I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.