Governance Officer 6-month Contract – Pharmaceutical Company – Hybrid office/home working Oxfordshire – £Competitive Daily Rate
A 6-month contract role within a large pharmaceutical company, working in the global medical information team responsible for quality assurance and governance activities.
A leading pharmaceutical company with strong values and supportive environment. There is a focus on research and development to deliver on their commitment to improve patients’ lives.
This role oversees the quality and governance for global medical information affiliate teams and vendor.
- Tracking and reporting regular KPIs
- Tracking updates and maintaining version control
- Inbox management
- Scheduling meetings and taking minutes
- Ensuring audit ready
You will have previous experience in a GxP administrative role within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in an area such as medical information, clinical, pharmacovigilance, quality assurance
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience in helping audit preparation.
What should you do next?
This Governance Officer role is urgent and will be filled quickly, please get in touch to find out more.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.