Graduate Account Executive – Independent Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridgeshire - £Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
Joining a highly successful and award-winning creative healthcare communications agency with a difference…you will be joining a close-knit and hard-working account handling team working for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical clients.
This independent healthcare communications agency has experienced tremendous success over the past couple of years and due to ongoing growth is seeking a Graduate Account Executive to join their team. Based in gorgeous modern offices in South Cambridgeshire offering and the flexibility to word from home this is a great opportunity for a Life Sciences Graduate to make a start in their career within healthcare communications.
- An award-winning healthcare communications agency
- An impressive mix of notable UK and global pharmaceutical and healthcare clients
- Modern offices in a picturesque location with numerous amenities nearby
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations
- Flexible working to allow a balance between the office and home working
As a Graduate Account Executive you will work closely with the Account Manager and Account Directors across a wide range of healthcare communications campaigns aimed at patient engagement, disease awareness, clinical trials recruitment, brand promotion and medical education. Your clients will include some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and healthcare clients.
- Working alongside internal teams and external contacts to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Oversee project timelines, costings and budgets
- Work alongside the Account Coordinator/Executive to ensure materials are accurate and of high quality
- Provide administrative support across the business
To be successful for this Graduate Account Executive, you will have recently completed a Life Sciences degree and be keen to start a career within healthcare communications! A key to success in this position is having a confident, proactive and dedicated personality with an eye for detail. You will be keen to work on a variety of communications campaigns designed to help reach patients and optimise their care.
- Life sciences degree
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- An ability to work collaboratively to support your colleagues and the business
What should you do next?
This Graduate Account Executive opportunity is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.