Graduate Business Development Representative – OTC Company – Midlands – £Competitive Salary + Company Car
- We are recruiting for an OTC medicines company that specialises in innovative medicine manufacture and distribution.
- They have a large portfolio of amazing brands that are household names, across a broad range of therapy areas.
- The company values quality and innovation with an open and honest culture where you can be part of a strong team to help drive business growth.
- This role is an opportunity for a graduate looking to move into sales so anyone who has recently graduated with a marketing, business or science-based degree and has an interest in sales, then this is a great opportunity to join a company where you can truly grow and develop your career within the company and be a part of their bright future.
- As a Graduate Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of OTC products into independent pharmacies across the Midlands.
- You will be required to drive sales against targets and drive distribution of products, visibility and education.
- You will be expected to build on and create new relationships to further the reach of the company to generate revenue through hitting your sales targets.
- You will also be able to implement your own ideas and make a difference by participating in projects, product launches and marketing initiatives.
- To be considered for this opportunity, you will be a recent graduate in life sciences, marketing or business-related disciplines.
- You will be at ease presenting a large portfolio of different products to pharmacists and comfortable dealing with objections and queries to ensure a positive outcome.
- You will be a confident person with a tenacious attitude who enjoys working in a target driven environment.
- You will be ambitious and keen to grow your career with longevity in a company.
What should you do next?
This Graduate Business Development Representative role is interviewing in July 2021, so don’t delay! To discuss this Graduate Business Development Representative role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.