Graduate Service Support Technician - Service Provision for the NHS - Leeds/Bradford - £Competitive Financial Package + Tiered Development Plan
- Our client is a growing business who works in partnership with both the NHS and Pharma companies on a range of patient focussed projects and cost-saving projects.
- They regularly recruit graduates and train and develop them to build their career within the company.
- As a Graduate Service Support Technician, you will be responsible for organising and sorting clinical data on Microsoft Excel.
- You will be translating the data for a highly skilled team of Healthcare Professionals to complete audits.
- It is a fast-paced role in a bright, spacious office with lots of opportunity for career development and progression.
- You are managing the data for projects that provide huge cost savings for the NHS!
- You will also manage queries and requests directly from your customers and the rest of the internal team, so you’ll need excellent people skills.
- You will be a tenacious graduate with a STEM degree with a sound level of excel skills. Being able to create macros on Excel is a great advantage and a real interest in IT is essential.
- You will be a dynamic and commercial person who is motivated to progress quickly through the career path carved out for you at this company.
- You will have a proven ability to show that you can think strategically and work efficiently.
- You will be a team player who can communicate effectively and wants to grow and develop in a highly visible role.
- Some customer service experience would be ideal.
What should you do next?
This Graduate Service Support Technician role is a great opportunity to kickstart your career. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.