Grants Administrator and Research Assistant - Medical Publishing Company- £Competitive Salary - Remote
- Our client provides independent medical news and education for online healthcare professionals.
- Creating media content for their world leading medical journals which cover a range of diseases.
Our client is looking for a Grants Administrator and Research Assistant who will support on a current project to:
- Researching identify grant opportunities digital journals for a range of different diseases.
- Conduct research for phase II trials on different disease fields
- General administration for grants
- Ensure financial flow for grants
To apply for this role as a Grants Administrator and Research Assistant our client is hoping for someone proficient in:
- Degree in the Sciences (i.e Biology, Chemistry, Physics etc)
- Previous experience in administration
What should you do next?
The Grants Administrator and Research Assistant role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to use your expertise within a multinational pharmaceutical company. To discuss Grants Administrator and Research Assistant role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.