Group Account Director – Medical Communications – North West – £Competitive salary and great benefits!
Independently owned medical communications agency in Macclesfield are looking to hire a Group Account Director to help facilitate the growth and shape the direction of this ambitious and evolving agency.
This fun, flexible, forward-thinking agency work with international pharmaceutical clients to deliver global healthcare communication services.
- Wonderful modern office in central Macclesfield surrounded by shops, cafes and pubs!
- Loads of onsite parking and walking distance from Macclesfield train station
- Industry busting client retention; still working with original clients!
- Look after their teams with a dedicated health and wellness area and an option to take part in Pilates, massage, a mental health awareness course, flu jab and a financial advisor.
- A break out area with books, sofas and table football to unwind and have fun.
- This role will provide strategic leadership of client accounts in order to grow and develop relationships
- Understanding client strategy, aims and objectives while providing strategic guidance, working across functionally with the rest of the internal team to maximise client satisfaction
- Trouble shoot objectives from clients, ensuring an agreed solution is the outcome to maintain good relationships, using the support of the Client Service Director is needed
- Budgets, forecasting responsibility, setting targets that are reviewed regularly with the aid of the finance team
- Overseeing and coaching the team members, offering support when required
- Working cross functionally with the internal team members to share and support ideas
- At least 2 years’ recent experience at Account Director level within a medical communications agency
- Must be strategic and confident with pitch and proposal work
- Experience of leading, mentoring and supporting a team
- Confidence with tracking budgets and financial management
- Ability to successfully grow, shape and manage client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with an ability to understand a brief, with clear execution of ideas
- Must be able to work independently and as a team, adapting to different styles
What should you do next?
This Group Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Group Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.