Group Account Director – Global Healthcare Advertising Agency – London - £Generous Salary DOE + Benefits
This global healthcare advertising agency is undergoing an exciting period of change after a hugely successful couple of years. Continuing to move from strength to strength, they are seeking a Group Account Director to join the next chapter in their development!
As a Group Account Director you will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the agency as well as the long-term success and growth of the business.
- As Group Account Director you will be responsible for taking the lead on strategic planning and delivery for a portfolio of client accounts in the pharmaceutical sector
- You will take support the team with messaging and brand planning to ensure that client briefs are met and exceeded
- You will oversee and lead a team, providing development and mentoring
- Responsible for building long-lasting client relationships and identifying areas to maximise business and commercial potential
To be successful for this Group Account Director opportunity, you will be working as a Senior Account Director (or similar) and have a solid level of agency experience developing global advertising campaigns on behalf of pharmaceutical and healthcare clients.
- Solid background in pharma brand advertising within an agency setting
- Passionate about healthcare, with a varied working knowledge of the ABPI and healthcare markets at a UK and global level
- Experience in overseeing brand planning and providing consultation to clients around market positioning
- You will be self-motivated and positive; a strong leader who can motivate a team and deliver great results!
This Healthcare Advertising agency has an exciting chapter ahead; after a particularly successful past two years they continue to grow and as a Group Account Director you will be able to contribute to this greatly. They offer extensive benefits, but more than this boast a supportive, fun and balanced working life which is implemented from the top down:
- Gorgeous, modern offices based in Central London with excellent transport links
- Motivating and supportive company culture offering guidance and development
- Grown-up, friendly and relaxed working environment
- Flexible working model – 2 days in the office 3 days from home ideally, but always open to discussion
- Private medical insurance, volunteer days, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loans are available!
What should you do next?
This Group Account Director role is one not to be missed! To discuss this role further or to find out about other Healthcare Advertising jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.