Group Director (Healthcare PR) – Global Healthcare Communications Agency – Central London – c£120K + Flexible Working + Extensive Benefits
This award-winning, hugely successful and well-known Healthcare PR agency is seeking an experienced Director looking for their next step up into a Group Director role. This is a unique opportunity to have oversight of a major section of business for a global agency with the mentorship of a driven and motivating MD.
This global healthcare PR agency is known for delivering successful and versatile PR campaigns on behalf of the biggest names in pharma; they have the feel and flexibility of an independent agency with the added security of being backed by a large, networked group. They win awards for their team culture and client service year on year and have led the way in terms of flexibility and benefits across the industry. This Group Director role is a unique opportunity to step up into a senior position with clear progression to an MD role.
- A people-focused agency that promotes flexibility and a grown-up approach from the top down
- A motivating and driven senior leadership that encourages individual development and provides hands-on support
- Gorgeous, modern offices based in Central London close to a wide variety of transport links
- Flexible benefits tailored to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance
- Diverse and vibrant team feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Working purely in ethical healthcare, you will have the chance to work with some of the biggest names in pharma directly involved with life-saving and ground-breaking therapies
As Group Director you will have oversight of a high-value, major section of the business which can be tailored around you. If you have a passion for specific therapy areas or types of communications, there is an opportunity to carve out and head up a niche section of the business to lead. You will have oversight of a hardworking and driven team, overseeing account management and successful delivery of campaigns.
- Overseeing a section of the business worth approx. £3M to ensure clients are happy and that their strategic goals are met
- Overseeing the team to provide strategic or hands-on support as needed
- Providing development and training to your team to ensure they are motivated and rewarded
- Utilising your industry knowledge and experience to grow accounts, identify new areas of the business, and to meet financial targets
This Group Director opportunity would be ideal for someone working at a Director level for a large global Healthcare PR agency or an MD working at a smaller agency and looking to step up. You will have a broad level of experience across all areas of communications within Ethical Healthcare PR.
- Currently working as a Director / Group Director or MD and looking for a senior leadership role within a global healthcare PR agency
- A passion and knowledge for all areas of healthcare PR with an emphasis on RX and ethical health
- Demonstrable experience running an area of a business or agency
What should you do next?
This Group Director opportunity is a rare opportunity for an experienced Director looking to step up with the opportunity to have oversight of a major section of business with the support from an MD. This opportunity won’t be around for long, so don’t delay; get in touch today! Please feel free to give me a call or send over your availability with a copy of your CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.