Head of Digital Medical Education and Practice Resources – Medical Society / Not for Profit – Remote in UK or Europe - £/€competitive salary
A fascinating and highly rewarding job is available: Head of Digital Medical Education and Practice Resources. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop strategies and lead the evolution of the digital portfolio of medical education and professional development resources for a medical society based in Europe.
- Industry leading medical society with their HQ in Europe
- Not-for-profit organisation
- Deliver world-leading, independent digital medical education to oncologists
- Collaborate with leading oncology experts to identify unmet educational needs, then develop relevant, engaging, and innovative educational programmes.
- Key personnel based in both the UK and other European countries.
- Assess and benchmark the current digital medical education offerings.
- Create a strategic development roadmap for improvements to how the digital educational products are presented to members, creating personas and user journey maps.
- Run and manage the website and webinar series, and organise resources so members can get tailored materials
- Advise on how they can be further developed to be state of the art and fit for the future.
- Improve user experience, make intuitive, user friendly, relevant, omnichannel.
- Report into the Chief Medical Officer and manage a team of 3 people.
- An independent medical education expert who has led the creation and development of digital products and services
- Inspirational leader able to get the best out of your team and influence change
- Robust understanding of large-scale digital eco-systems, information architecture, key UX and usability principles to ensure all services and products developed are user focussed and easy-to-use.
- A strategic thinker who understands the current and future landscape of cancer therapy and management.
What should you do next?
This Head of Digital Education and Practice Resources role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead the strategic development and improvement of digital medical education resources for oncologists. To discuss this Head of Digital Education and Practice Resources role further or to find out about other Medical Education jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.