Head of Medical Affairs - Global Healthcare Company – Slough/Remote - £80k - £85k DoE
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based in Slough. They are at the forefront of Consumer Healthcare and have an excellent R&D Innovation function, ensuring they remain the market leaders.
- A global consumer healthcare company
- Working across a range of products across multiple therapy areas
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
Working as the Head of Medical Affairs, your role will involve:
- Manage approvals of all external-facing promotional and non-promotional materials and promotional activities of healthcare products to consumers and HCPs.
- Act as a final signatory for the in-house approvals of all produced materials and activities across the company affected by the ABPI/PMCPA code of practice.
- Proactively liaise with external key opinion leaders to enhance the Company’s knowledge base. Input relevant information to the project teams to influence strategic project direction.
- Keep up-to-date with product literature and current medical opinion, alerting the project teams to new clinical data or medical press coverage that may impact the successful completion of a project.
To be considered for this Head of Medical Affairs role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Either a GMC registered medical doctor or a UK-registered pharmacist with over 6 years’ experience in a preferably Consumer Healthcare industry.
- Final Signatory status.
- The expertise of the ABPI/PMCPA, PAGB, MHRA, BCAP, IPHA codes of practice, and knowledge of current European guidelines
- Ability to critique medical and scientific information
- Literature searching and information retrieval databases
- Previous experience in a Medical Affairs role is a must, ideally in an OTC setting.
- Willing to explore new areas, openness to change, and ability to think out of the box
What should you do next?
This Head of Medical Affairs role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Head of Medical Affairs role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.