Head of Medical UK & Ireland - Small/Medium Family-Owned Pharma Co. – Maidenhead/Hybrid – Up to £130k DoE
- Our client is a small to medium sized global pharma company with a huge focus on Medical.
- They have an open culture and actively promote patient centricity.
- They are highly regarded as specialists in their therapy area of focus.
- They have a well-established team, with lots on longevity in the company. People stay due to the culture and autonomous way of working.
Working as the Head of Medical UK & Ireland, your role will involve:
- Devise the strategic direction and implement the strategic and tactical plans for the Medical Department in the UK & Ireland aligned with the cross functional partners
- Monitor national pharmaceutical industry and healthcare changes, recommending adjustments to activities in order to support the overall company strategy
- Provide expert medical advice on company products and therapy areas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Present on company products and competitors (including the interpretation of trial data) and training of employees
- Provide senior representation and medical input for UK & Ireland supporting the UKINOR Medical Education Manager
To be considered for this Head of Medical UK & Ireland role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Final ABPI signature status
- Medical university degree/qualification and post graduate qualification(s)
- Experience in pharmaceutical medicine
- Expert ABPI Code of Practice knowledge
- Strong evidence of experience of UK medical practice, including NHS structure and patient pathways
What should you do next?
This Head of Medical UK & Ireland role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Head of Medical UK & Ireland role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.