Head of Product & Trade Marketing – Healthcare Charity – London (twice per week) – Circa £60k DoE
- This global charitable organisation provides services to support individuals in over 30 countries to take their health and wellbeing into their own hands.
- This Charity also has over 60 clinics across the UK where they offer services that support the NHS.
- They offer the chance to be a part of a highly focused and skilled business development and contract management team.
- They are well established and are now one of the largest providers of their service across the globe and they were recently awarded for their innovation.
- Their revolutionary services have improved the lives of millions of people over the past 40+ years.
- This company offers the chance to be a part of an international charitable organisation, working alongside people who are all extremely passionate about the work they do and to be a part of a very forward-thinking, progressive company who truly make a difference to the health of millions of people worldwide.
Working as the Head of Product & Trade Marketing, your role will involve:
- Develop & lead the company’s global product portfolio strategy
- Keep senior management informed on registration and launch status
- Work in collaboration with Global Supply team and Global Regulatory specialist to develop product specifications and help identify potential suppliers.
- Lead the product launch process, reviewing business proposals and P&Ls for approval to launch (the financial business case and product marketing launch plans)
- Delivery of product packaging; launch toolkits and trade marketing communication materials: create the brief, manage agencies and develop training materials for successful product launches, restages and extensions
- Coach, Lead Regional Product & Trade Marketing Specialists and Regional Business Development Managers to successfully adapt global materials for local needs and build business plans and marketing plans
- Prepare social marketing content for to support winning new proposals
To be considered for this Head of Product & Trade Marketing position:
- Extensive experience working in the pharmaceutical sectors with technical knowledge in healthcare products
- Good & proven regulatory knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector
- Proven experience in healthcare new brand/ product development & launch (market mapping; client segmentation & targeting, pricing, product packaging thru to detailing, healthcare & client communications)
- Experienced in healthcare trade marketing
- Experienced in working with marketing agencies and suppliers in product development and marketing communications
- Experience working with marketing budget/cost centre accountability
What should you do next?
This Head of Product & Trade Marketing role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Head of Product & Trade Marketing role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.