Head of Quality/Compliance – Pharmaceutical Manufacturing – Birmingham – £Competitive Package
This exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Birmingham.
Our client is a start-up pharma company that prides itself on:
- Innovative Science
- Improving the quality of life for patients
- Dedication and Integrity
The Head of Quality/Compliance will join a seasoned team responsible for product development opportunities across multiple markets.
- Lead on the regulatory MHRA, FDA, and GMP compliance for all license submissions
- Create the Departmental strategy objectives and goal setting, project prioritisation activities, and documentation procedures
- Co-ordinate and perform regular internal audits to ensure GMP compliance
- Maintain strong contact with CEO and MD on progress and concerns
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- 20+ years of experience in a Quality Management role in Pharmaceuticals with a deep understanding of both UK regulatory market (and US ideally): GMP (including MHRA inspections), Manufacturing Specials, APIs, and Natural medicines
- Projected Management skills
- Driven and Passionate
- Detailed and Organized
- Effective Communicator
What should you do next?
This Senior Innovation Manager, R&D Franchise role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to be a part of creative projects for a global consumer health company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Q&A, Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, and R&D jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are authorized to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.