Head of Regulatory Affairs – Leading Generics Company – London with remote working – £Competitive basic salary, bonus, and benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing generics company who have a number of exciting products in the pipeline as well as problems already marketed.
A leading, European Generics company are now recruiting for a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join them on a permanent basis.
- Leading generics company
- Covering multiple therapy areas with a strong pipeline of new products
- Manufacture their own products in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities
- Excellent training and development
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to step into or is already established as a Head of Regulatory Affairs.
- Responsible for overseeing all regulatory activities relating to both new and existing products
- Registering new products on an EU basis
- Maintaining existing products, responsible for variations, renewals and ongoing compliance
- Recruit and manage a regulatory team
- Determine the most efficient strategy for regulatory submissions for new projects in all territories as required by the business
To apply for this role as Head of Regulatory Affairs our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Ample experience in Rx Regulatory Affairs, within either generics or Pharma
- Good knowledge of both UK and EU legislation
- Good management experience
- Registered and maintained products in the EU
- Willing to go into the office 3 times a week.
What should you do next?
This Head of Regulatory Affairs role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow and manage a regulatory team, putting your own stamp on it. To discuss this Head of Regulatory Affairs role further or to find out about other Regulatory Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.