Head of Science; Global Pharma Consultancy – Lead the scientific communication strategy for global pharma clients and provide exemplary leadership to the team of scientific consultants and medical writers.
A specialist scientific consultancy who helps pharmaceutical clients across all disciplines from clinical research, translational medicine through to marketing & market access, to generate key insights that inform decision making.
- Lead international experts through their medical decision-making process for pharma clients.
- Use cutting-edge and award-winning interactive technology.
- Work with a dynamic and impressive pharmaceutical roster
- Work across varied consultancy assignments that span all therapeutic areas and different disciplines including medical affairs, market access, clinical development, clinical operations, patient recruitment, training, and strategy development.
- A friendly supportive team with a trusting and flexible environment.
As Head of Science, you will lead the scientific communication strategy and provide exemplary leadership to the team of scientific consultants and medical writers.
- Develop key scientific communication points, strategically focussed documents, and deliverables to support product positioning and brand vision.
- Guide the scientific team to ensure scientific communication and scientific consultancy are carried out to the highest standards and meet clients’ expectations.
- Collaborate with the top experts in all therapeutic areas.
- Deliver and moderate events, facilitating robust discussion.
- Oversee the creation of key deliverables to ensure scientific excellence, strategic alignment, and quality.
- Establish positive long-term relationships with a wide range of contacts in client organisations to contribute to the organic growth of the business.
This Head of Science will possess a strong biological sciences background and significant experience in the medical communications or pharmaceutical industry. You will love collaborating with pharma clients and medical experts across the world.
- Combine outstanding client service with scientific excellence.
- Resourceful in coming up with innovative solutions to address client objectives.
- Confident to interact with highly educated and interesting clients globally, able to “hold your own”!
- Commercially minded to build influential relationships
- Strategic thinker, develop and contribute to the organic growth of the business.
- Confidently manage and communicate with people at all levels.
What should you do next?
This Head of Science role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead the scientific communication strategy and a team of scientific consultants. To discuss this Head of Science role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.