Health Economist – HEOR Consultancy – London / Oxford £30,000 per annum
Do you want to progress your career in a market leading HEOR Consultancy who genuinely values their employees? A company who has clear, defined development plans which is backed by senior members of the team having started their careers there as graduates? This company has an open-door policy, a friendly atmosphere and values collaborative working, ensuring your voice is heard no matter what level you are.
- International HEOR Consultancy, now part of a larger group of companies, boosting their offering
- Offices in Oxford and London (brand new office space in London), working on a hybrid working model (2-3 days on site) – gym and café onsite!
- Working across several therapy areas
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Genuinely value collaborative working and ensure all voices are heard
- Active social committee with regular events held throughout the year
- Mental Health and Well-being is prioritised and they’ve recently appointed a Mental Health First Aider
- Develop and communicate cost-effectiveness and budget impact models with minimal senior support.
- Provide input on model methods, data, and assumptions.
- Communicate with authority to clients.
- Begin to manage simpler projects.
- Highly numerate and possess analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and open to feedback.
- A high-level of numeracy
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Health Economist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a supportive HEOR Consultancy. To discuss role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.